Contrasseco Sensor C1 M12 protects the pump starting without water
2 — 5 pcs.
+ 6 pcs.
VAT not included
The float inside a transparent tube, shows lack or presence of water in the pump housing.
The Contrasseco sensor protects the pump against dry running of the pump, it does not allow the starting of pump without the water. Its transparent body allows the visualization of the water level.
The mounting is made on the booster pumps up to 1CV (1 HP) or parallel pipe. Is indicated the use of the auxiliary contactor with the Contrasseco.
Important! Don’t apply solvents or diluents, they cause chemical damage to polycarbonate.
- Body (Display): PC - Polycarbonate
- Sensor: PPA - Polyphthalamide
- Maximum operating pressure: 7bar
- Operating temperature range: 1°C to 60°C
- Color of the sensor: Black
- Weight: 150g
- Output: On/Off
- Switch: NO - SPST
- Output connection: Male M12 plug (2 pins)
Female M12 connector NOT included
- Enclosure rating: IP66
- Switching voltage: 110/220 Vac and 12/24 Vdc
- Inlet/outlet port: 1 1/2" BSPT male
- Sealing: Sealant tape
- Warranty: 2 years